Not everyone has 20/20 vision, and sometimes reading small text on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch can really give you a headache. Did you know that you can increase the text size on your Apple device to suit your personal comfort level? Complete the following steps to change your text size in either iOS or watchOS and stop squinting today.
Adjust iOS Text Size
By following these instructions, you will be adjusting your iOS’s overall Dynamic Text settings. These changes will automatically be applied to all Apple Apps as well as all third-party apps.
- Navigate to and open your “Settings.”
- Go to “Display & Brightness > Text Size.”
- To make the text larger, push the slider to the right. To make the text smaller, push the slider to the left.
For Even Bigger Text
- Go to “Settings > General > Accessibility > Larger Text.”
- Activate the switch for “Larger Accessibility Sizes.”
- Adjust the slider to create larger or small text as you see fit.
Adjust watchOS Text Size
By following these instructions, you will be adjusting your Apple Watch user-interface text size.
- Open “Settings” on your Apple Watch.
- Go to “Brightness & Text Size > Text Size.”
- Tap the “larger text” button to increase text size, or scroll the “Digital Crown.”
Adjusting the text size on your Apple device is easy when you follow the step by step guide above. If you have any suggestions for new guides to demonstrate adjusting other features on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch, please leave them in comments!